Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Lagos Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
As business and social environments are continually faced with economic uncertainty, competition and ever-increasing customer expectations, organisations constantly seek ways to more than just exist. With solutions such as mergers, acquisitions and a deliberate collapse of organisational hierarchies, the task of getting people of different backgrounds to work together productively becomes even more challenging.
This programme seeks to address the challenges of the new environment of business.
- Stages of Team development
- Individual Differences
- Team Leadership
- Building Commitment
- Globalisation, Technology and Virtuality
- Challenges of Technology Infrastructure
- Diversity, Cultural and Time Differences
- Team Communication
- Team Conflict Management Leader-Member Exchange: Power and Influence
Key Learning Outcomes / Takeaways
- Traditional Teamwork Concepts
- Contemporary Teamwork Concepts.
- Making a Transition from Traditional to Contemporary Teamwork.
- An Understanding of People and People Differences.
- Strategies for Transforming a Group to a Team.
- Reviewing a Team Charter.
- Designing Team Tasks that Show Clear Task-to-Big Picture Links.
- Team Leadership that Works.
Who should attend
- Team leaders, and middle to senior-level functional managers in both private and public sector organisations whose roles require an understanding of people, groups and group dynamics.
- Experts and specialists making a transition from managing equipment and processes to leading people.
Trust the experts
She holds an MBA from IESE Business School, Barcelona and a second Master’s degree in Applied Philosophy and Ethics (MAPE) from Strathmore University in Nairobi, Kenya. Prior to joining LBS, Rose had worked as the Managing Director of JMJ Consulting Ltd, a training consulting firm and as a Direct...
Solomon started his working career in broadcasting (1970-1974). He also worked with the Industrial Training Fund, the apex manpower development organization in the country for about 15 years (1979 – 1994),NYSC inclusive before he left to join Coca-Cola Nigeria Limited, the Region Office of The Co...
Henry is a Senior Fellow and full-time faculty in Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management at Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria. He is the Academic Director for LBS of the Global CEO - Africa programme, run in conjunction with IESE Business School, Barcel...