Building and Leading Teams
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Indore.Full disclaimer.
The success of managerial efforts largely depends on the executives’ ability to develop and sustain the team spirit among the people under his/her care both as a team member as well as a team leader. Through a three day intensive programme involving simulations, lectures, presentations, case discussions and role plays the programme aims to enhance the leadership skills of managers in enhancing the effectiveness of their organization.
The objective of the programme is to enable participants enhance their personal, interpersonal skills and positively contribute to the team effectiveness
- Understanding the importance and process of working together
- Developing a good insight into the behavioral dynamics of self and others
- Helping to identify and explore ways to work through team obstacles
- Sharpening skills to work as a team member and as a leader
- Developing high performance teams
- Aligning individuals to team objective
- Creating a positive work environment
The Methodology would include an appropriate mix of lectures, discussions, case studies, exercises and group activities.
Who should attend
Middle and senior level managers belonging to public and private sector organizations, services sector, and public utilities will find this programme extremely useful.