Who should attend
Middle and senior level managers belonging to public and private sector organizations, services sector, and public utilities will find this programme extremely useful.
About the course
The success of managerial efforts largely depends on the executives’ ability to develop and sustain the team spirit among the people under his/her care both as a team member as well as a team leader. Through a three day intensive programme involving simulations, lectures, presentations, case discussions and role plays the programme aims to enhance the leadership skills of managers in enhancing the effectiveness of their organization.
The objective of the programme is to enable participants enhance their personal, interpersonal skills and positively contribute to the team effectiveness
- Understanding the importance and process of working together
- Developing a good insight into the behavioral dynamics of self and others
- Helping to identify and explore ways to work through team obstacles
- Sharpening skills to work as a team member and as a leader
- Developing high performance teams
- Aligning individuals to team objective
- Creating a positive work environment
The Methodology would include an appropriate mix of lectures, discussions, case studies, exercises and group activities.
Prof. Mishra is the First Young Faculty Research Chair at IIM Indore. His research is in the area of emotions in organizations, stress, well-being, and career issues. One of his papers has been adjudged as the Best Accepted Paper in the Academy of Management Meeting held at Chicago. He is the rec...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.