Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Leaders at all levels who need to communicate and build relationships within their organizations, departments and teams and who are looking for an innovative and fresh way to stimulate and engage others.
About the course
Stories are a powerful communication tool because they are a bridge between the head and the heart. Stories bring together images and words. They can convey information, build relationships and ignite people into action.
That is why organizations all over the world are looking at storytelling as a promising tool for organizational change. Like it or not, stories will pull you in – they will elicit some kind of reaction from you (consciously or unconsciously). Stories are a way to honor our past, describe our present and shape our future. Rediscover the Secrets of the Oldest Tool of Influence In Human History.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Engage and motivate others
- Move people to action
- Bring complex facts and figures to life
- Creatively encourage participation in meetings and presentations
- Bolster your own storytelling abilities
The Psychology of Story’s Influence
- Importance of Storytelling
- Exercise your Muscle of Imagination
How to Build Your Own Story
- Five Steps to Great Storytelling
- How to Structure a Great Story in Selling
Awakening the Hidden Storyteller
- Find your Story and write it
- Story Presentations
Storytelling at Work
- Successful Companies That Used Stories
- Resolving Office Conflicts using stories
Seven Ways to Implement Storytelling at Work
- Creating Metaphors
- Experience Metaphors to reduce stress & heal
- Show, Don’t Tell
- Exercise to illicit Secrets of Storytelling
Motivation Strategies of Listeners Self Assessment of Motivation
- Assessing motivation Strategies of Listeners
Storytelling Guaranteed to Inspire & Motivate
- How to be a Great Storyteller
- A very powerful NLP technique to positively influence others to change using stories
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.