Who should attend
This workshop will be especially useful for marketers who have been asked to prepare a brand plan or brand guideline document for the first time, or are reviewing the effectiveness of their current plans. It is also useful for executives such as graphic designers and agency executives who work with brand teams and non-marketing specialists interested in the foundations of effective brand management.
About the course
What makes a brand successful? We will explore this question considering the brand planning process and case studies of contemporary brands from different sectors. The workshop will focus on the brand audit, brand positioning and developing brand programmes. We will review the different approaches to developing Brand guideline documents and look at how brand equity will be built. You can take these away together with a one-page brand plan template - allowing you to easily apply the principles.
- Determine the principles and benefits of effective branding.
- Design a brand planning process and write a succinct brand plan.
- Undertake a brand audit.
- Construct a brand positioning statement.
- Connect brand promotion to strategy and consumer insights.
- Create the structure for an effective brand guideline document.
- Identify branding issues for your organisation and develop an action plan to address them
With a wealth of training experience, Debbie Clewes not only runs a large number of training courses for CIM but is also the Lead Course Director on the Level 6 Diploma for Strategic Marketing and a tutor on the Level 7 Post Graduate qualification and the Level 7 Marketing Leadership Programme wi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.