Who should attend
This course is for everyone working on digital and/or offline marketing projects, needed a more versatile and adaptable approach to improve their project scoping, planning, delivery and virtual team collaboration capabilities.
About the course
Digital and offline marketing projects often have changing priorities requiring fast adaption. This workshop focuses on the use of flexible Agile project management approaches to help us keep flexibility at the heart of our project scoping, planning, development and efficient delivery. In addition, we focus on how to engage and lead colleagues more effectively and achieve greater team productivity and success.
You will learn the key principles of adaptable project planning and delivery, aligned to best-practice waterfall and iterative project management techniques. You will also explore Sprints, Scrum and Kanban methodologies, together with Agile frameworks and tools.
The highly interactive workshop will introduce practical approaches and provide you with the opportunity to apply learning outcomes to your own bespoke plans and projects.
- Understand the ‘must-have’ principles for adaptable project planning and lifecycle success
- Explore the pros and cons of waterfall v agile project management frameworks
- Discover the Agile ‘Manifesto’ to maximise project team engagement
- Learn the practical applications of Agile SCRUM and Kanban development methodologies and the team roles and responsibilities required
- Develop a high-quality, zero-based budgeting marketing projects and communication plans using online tools to meet SMART stakeholder objectives
- Learn how to build communication skills for truly collabor
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Nigel worked for over 20 years in digital and off-line marketing communication, encompassing design, branding, DM, advertising and promotional fields. He has held MD & CEO positions for leading Independent and Group European & Worldwide marketing services businesses, managing and motivati...
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.