Who should attend
This course has been designed for B2B product managers who are responsible for managing, and marketing, their portfolio of products and solutions.
About the course
In most B2B companies, product managers are now responsible for the success of their products and solutions in the market. To achieve this you have to understand the market, develop a product strategy, and construct a product marketing plan. On this course, we will show you how to apply best practice, develop logical product plans for your product portfolio and persuade others to implement your plan in the market. We will introduce you to new tools and techniques, provide you with product marketing guides and templates and present case studies of successful B2B organisations.
Day 1: How to build a B2B product marketing strategy
Day 2: How to build and implement a B2B product marketing plan
- Develop a B2B product marketing strategy and plan, for a portfolio of products and solutions
- Understand the market and be able to use that knowledge to develop and justify your plan
- Set product marketing objectives based on market knowledge and insight
- Design an illustrated ‘Go to Market Strategy’ for your products
- Articulate exactly which decision-makers and stakeholders should be targeted and why
- Construct a clear B2B product marketing mix
- Define specific strategies for each of the products in your B2B product portfolio
- Establish the pricing strategy for your products to ensure that your profit margin is protected
- Understand how to communicate your B2B products in the market
- Control your B2B plan using the right metrics
Cole has developed and delivered marketing communications programmes for many major organisations. He has experience in winning contracts, advising companies on their marketing communications, providing communications solutions and assessing marketing communications plans. His approach is to help...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.