Who should attend
General Manager, Product, Brand or Marketing Manager on a senior level who is responsible for developing and implementing a value-based B2B Marketing strategy, and who manages the marketing and technology processes that support the strategy, this programme is right for you.
About the course
How to create a B2B Marketing Strategy in today's complex and ever-changing business environment? What are the challenges that Senior Marketing Managers face? and How to respond to these challenges?
This B2B Marketing Training Programme offers a comprehensive overview of the latest trends and thinking on B2B marketing. It explores the challenges of customer centricity, seller-buyer relations, innovation management, value chain integration, emerging markets, sustainability and the role of social media and internet in B2B marketing.
Join this intensive 3-day B2B marketing training programme focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
Your immediate takeaway:
- Get the vision, methods and tools needed to formulate a new marketing strategy
- Learn to organise your team to implement your marketing strategy successfully
This B2B marketing training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your marketing skills. You will gain a wider perspective of marketing strategy through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will grow your marketing strategy skills & competencies and be able to:
- Create and implement a value-based B2B marketing strategy
- Identify those trends that are impacting your industry and how to address them
- Understand in greater depth the main categories of customer value propositions and what it takes to provide true value, drive customer loyalty, and create a competitive advantage
- Generate sustainable, predictable, and profitable growth
- Integrate marketing strategy in support of your value proposition
- Evaluate new forms of collaboration with value chain partners and customers
- Identify leadership actions required to align people, processes and metrics in support of your strategy
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn with a diverse group of peers from different industries and countries in an international environment
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practise new skills using real-business-world examples and exercises over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
B2B Marketing Strategy is a 3-day hands-on training programme, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
B2B Marketing Strategy Course Outline:
Day 1 – Strategic Analysis: Business Foresight and Market Intelligence
- New realities and their impact on B2B businesses
- Analysing forces driving your competition
- Getting customer insight
- Internal organizational assessment
Day 2 – B2B Marketing Strategy Formulation and Development
- Value creation models in B2B markets
- Customer-driven innovation
- The B2B marketing strategy
- B2B marketing planning
Day 3 – Strategy Implementation and Performance Management
- Building Customer Value Propositions in a digital world
- Implementing the strategy
- Performance measurement and management
- Putting the customer at the heart of your business
- Closing: Wrap-up and personal action plan
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.