B2B Marketing Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
How to create a B2B Marketing Strategy in today's complex and ever-changing business environment? What are the challenges that Senior Marketing Managers face? and How to respond to these challenges?
This B2B Marketing Training Programme offers a comprehensive overview of the latest trends and thinking on B2B marketing. It explores the challenges of customer centricity, seller-buyer relations, innovation management, value chain integration, emerging markets, sustainability and the role of social media and internet in B2B marketing.
Join this intensive 3-day B2B marketing training programme focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
Your immediate takeaway:
- Get the vision, methods and tools needed to formulate a new marketing strategy
- Learn to organise your team to implement your marketing strategy successfully
This B2B marketing training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your marketing skills. You will gain a wider perspective of marketing strategy through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will grow your marketing strategy skills & competencies and be able to:
- Create and implement a value-based B2B marketing strategy
- Identify those trends that are impacting your industry and how to address them
- Understand in greater depth the main categories of customer value propositions and what it takes to provide true value, drive customer loyalty, and create a competitive advantage
- Generate sustainable, predictable, and profitable growth
- Integrate marketing strategy in support of your value proposition
- Evaluate new forms of collaboration with value chain partners and customers
- Identify leadership actions required to align people, processes and metrics in support of your strategy
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn with a diverse group of peers from different industries and countries in an international environment
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practise new skills using real-business-world examples and exercises over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
B2B Marketing Strategy is a 3-day hands-on training programme, highly interactive with exercises and role plays. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
B2B Marketing Strategy Course Outline:
Day 1 – Strategic Analysis: Business Foresight and Market Intelligence
- New realities and their impact on B2B businesses
- Analysing forces driving your competition
- Getting customer insight
- Internal organizational assessment
Day 2 – B2B Marketing Strategy Formulation and Development
- Value creation models in B2B markets
- Customer-driven innovation
- The B2B marketing strategy
- B2B marketing planning
Day 3 – Strategy Implementation and Performance Management
- Building Customer Value Propositions in a digital world
- Implementing the strategy
- Performance measurement and management
- Putting the customer at the heart of your business
- Closing: Wrap-up and personal action plan
Who should attend
General Manager, Product, Brand or Marketing Manager on a senior level who is responsible for developing and implementing a value-based B2B Marketing strategy, and who manages the marketing and technology processes that support the strategy, this programme is right for you.