Who should attend
Individuals who have direct responsibility for or involvement in the marketing of products and services to businesses. It will appeal to those new to B2B Marketing and those within other functions to understand the key principles that underlie B2B marketing best practice.
About the course
This workshop introduces the core principles that underly effective B2B marketing practice. B2B organisations are increasingly recognising marketing’s role and contribution to achieving their performance targets. This requires specific marketing capabilities and knowledge that combine marketing strategy and tactics to successfully develop and deliver differentiated value propositions.
- Application of the concepts and principles of B2B marketing.
- Segmentation of your customers and positioning your organisation.
- Understanding your markets and customers.
- Managing customer relationship management.
- Building a value proposition.
- Understanding product, service and channel management.
- Developing an integrated marketing mix.
- Identifying current developments in B2B marketing.
- Understanding the relationship between marketing and sales.
Richard is a highly qualified and experienced trainer/ practitioner actively involved in marketing education, training and facilitation for a range of UK and international clients in a variety of business sectors. His main interest lies in improving professional marketing standards, with a partic...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.