B2B Marketing Principles
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
B2B organisations are increasingly recognising marketing’s role and contribution to achieving their performance targets. This requires specific marketing skills and knowledge that can combine marketing strategy and tactics to successfully develop and deliver differentiated value propositions.
- Application of the concepts and principles of B2B marketing.
- Segmentation of your customers and positioning your organisation.
- Understanding your markets and customers.
- Managing customer relationship management.
- Building a value proposition.
- Understanding product, service and channel management.
- Developing an integrated marketing mix.
- Identifying current developments in B2B marketing.
- Understanding the relationship between marketing and sales.
Who should attend
Individuals who have direct responsibility for, or involvement in, the marketing of products and services to businesses. It will appeal to experienced B2B marketers and those newly appointed to the marketing function. It will help those within other functions to contribute to marketing strategy. Directors and managers of smaller firms will gain an insight into the value of B2B marketing principles for their situation.