Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This fast paced and interactive seminar is suitable for a range of professionals but is especially suitable for those who currently work as Office Managers or Administrators or those who would like to move into this role such as:
- Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Business Support Staff
About the course
This popular and highly interactive Oxford seminar provides an important refresher course for office managers and administrators. As well as focussing on the skills needed it also provides the opportunity to share best practice with other delegates.
Office managers take responsibility for making sure the entire office or complex of offices runs smoothly. This may include duties such as managing and supervising one or several administrative assistants so it is important that these valuable employees are helped to sharpen and develop their skills in both administrative and management responsibilities.
The goal of attending the Oxford seminar is to enable delegates to:
- Identify Priorities and ensure Output and Work Targets are Maintained
- Be an Effective and Valuable Contributor to the Executive Management Team
- Become a Skilled and Impactful Communicator
- Become a Persuasive and Confident Presenter
- Understand the Importance of Building Professional Networks and Relationships
- Manage People and Solve Problems
- Work Smarter rather than just harder to Maintain Work Targets
- Gain Insight into Personal Strengths and Weaknesses and Areas Needing Development
- Employ Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Strategies
- Manage Meetings Effectively
- Deal with Team Conflict by using Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Become a Communicator who can Influence and Command Respect
- Understand Team Dynamics and Maintain Team Motivation
- Deliver Presentations with Impact
- Deal Effectively with Stress and Pressure
- Understand the Main Aspects of Emotional Intelligence
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.