Founder of the highly popular Speak Up for Blue podcast and the President of Speak Up for Blue Media and Communications, Inc.
My Entrepreneurial focus is to help people to Live For A Better Ocean in two ways: 1) Start a career in Ocean Conservation; and, 2) Make lifestyle changes with healthy oceans in mind. Below is a description of both of my goals:
Start A Career in Ocean Conservation
Working as a Marine Conservationist can be one of the most rewarding experiences in life; however, building it into a career is very challenging, especially if you don't know what you are doing.
- I offer an online service that helps people get jobs in the field of Ocean Conservation for which they strive
- My Marine Conservation working Experience Program allows members to gain working experience on projects from small non-profit organizations that provides each member with the following:
- Real world skills that employers desire;
- Experience tailored to your desired field in Ocean Conservation;
- Long term experience required to attain jobs;
- Virtual learning environment to reduce member costs and allow them to focus on getting experience rather than finding funds for room and board; and,
- Mentoring by me on the strategies and implementation to build your career in Ocean Conservation
Make Lifestyle Changes with Healthy Oceans in Mind
- I help people make better decisions in their lifestyle by raising awareness of ocean issues, educating them on the Ocean and its Species; and, inspiring them to take action and live for a better Ocean
- My website, SpeakUpForBlue.com, is the hub where you can find all of the resources necessary to make ocean-wise decisions
- You can listen to The Speak Up For Blue Podcast 5 days a week for Ocean News and Conservation projects from around the world