Comprehensive course analysis
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
The course attracts leaders, managers, directors, department heads, CFOs and CEOs from a wide range of disciplines including: sales, marketing, quality, engineering, health and safety, operations, logistics, customer service, legal and IT.
Professionals from diverse sectors and backgrounds work together around common themes, benefitting from the opportunity to network, generate ideas and share best practice.
About the course
The role of a leader is crucial and complex. No matter which industry or sector you are from our programme provides you with the opportunity to become more confident, more efficient and more effective.
The Manchester Leadership Development Programme is a short, flexible, accredited, open leadership development course.
It inspires and guides you to think creatively, organise differently and develop a mind-set which is critical for leadership.
How you benefit
The programme is designed to help you understand how to get the best out of your business, giving you the capability to master the challenges and opportunities you face as a manager and a leader.
- Develop increased self-awareness as a leader
- Understand your team and how to get the best from them
- Build your confidence to ask difficult questions and make informed decisions
- Gain a practical understanding of financial management
- Construct a framework for thinking more strategically
- Learn a proven process for promoting innovation
- Hone your project management skills with a toolkit for delivering major projects
- Design a work-based project to apply your learning and deliver business impact
Senior Lecturer and Executive Education Programme Director at Alliance Manchester Business School. My focus at AMBS is on development of Senior Leader Degree Apprenticeships, business development and executive education curriculum design. Before joining the University of Manchester I was the Dire...
Paul has over 30 years’ experience of successfully delivering courses on wholesale banking. He has sharpened his training skills by working in over 33 countries with more than 100,000 delegates on face-to-face courses. Paul’s former roles include Global Head Financial Training, HSBC. Paul recogn...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.