About the course
Gathering real-time insights about customers as they interact with a brand, from social media content to digital advertising to the organization’s website, is essential to measure exactly what is working and what is not. Marketers must be well versed in establishing key performance measures, using the latest analytic and reporting tools, and synthesizing the data for the “C” suite and other key stakeholders.
In this course, students will take an in-depth look at how to measure and analyze marketing performance and return on investment. Students develop a hands-on understanding of many common analytic tools, including Google Analytics, social, and digital media analytic tools. Students work in small groups on a digital marketing measurement strategy for a case study. Students will develop a framework for analyzing data and making decisions based on client goals
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Evaluate current digital marketing measurement tools and methodologies, both quantitative and qualitative
- Demonstrate ability to work with Google Analytics, social, and digital media analytic applications
- Identify advanced digital marketing analytic strategies that increase return on investment
- Present the return on investment of digital marketing efforts in a justifiable format
- Analyze the effect and performance of a digital marketing campaign on an organization’s priorities and goals
- Create a digital marketing measurement strategy for a client
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.