XCPD-765 Measuring & Calculating Return on Investment for Social Media
This course will provide students with an in-depth, hands-on exploration of current trends and tools including quantitative and qualitative measurement methodologies for social media. Participants will learn to communicate return on investment (ROI) of social media to a non-expert audience. Participants will develop skills to analyze how the performance of their social media strategies directly impacts the strategic priorities and mission goals of their organizations.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Evaluate current social media measurement tools and methodologies, both quantitative and qualitative
- Present the return on investment of social media efforts in a justifiable format
- Identify best practices for managing social media channels and tactics for increasing engagement
- Analyze the effect and performance of their social media practices on organizational priorities and goals
Social Media Strategy
The purpose of this course is to enable marketers to plan social media activities that are results focused and that generate return on investment (ROI).
Delegates will be given the tools and know-how to measure their social media effectiveness, research their audience’s needs and behaviour, and understand the changes they need to make to their messages and delivery in order to convert their fans and followers into enquiries, leads, and sales.
- Understand the importance of social media within your organisation
- Be able to audit your social media activity so you have clarity on what’s working and what isn’t
- Have advanced insights into your audience and their needs so you can better engage with them
- Develop a social media strategy that’s results focused
- Be accountable for your efforts by being able to monitor and measure return on investment (ROI)
- Focus your efforts so you can achieve maximum results with the minimum effort
Who should attend
If you’re already ‘doing’ social media but want to do it better, then this course is for you. We assume that you’re familiar with all the relevant platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn) and want to focus on how to get more out of them.