Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
It takes a strong concept, high quality marketing and many other elements to build a successful franchise company. A franchise business has many unique and diverse needs that must be effectively addressed through a dedicated management system. This course will evaluate the various approaches used by a broad spectrum of franchise companies to identify, evaluate and even challenge traditional thinking. This session will cover the following key related areas:
- Franchise Relations: Jan Gilbert, Partner, Gray Plant Mooty
- Franchise Systems & Support: Iric Wexler, VP, The Cleaning Authority
- Dispute Resolution: Chuck Kincade, Delta Resolutions
- Operations Excellence: David Worthen, Partner, Quarles & Brady, LLP
- Site Selection & Territory Planning: Dr. R. Sukumar, CEO, Optimal Strategix Group
- Strategic Growth Planning: Andrew Sherman, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Note: Speakers subject to change based on availability.
At the completion of the course, a successful student will be able to:
- Discuss best practices in franchising management
- Assess common franchise systems, support and monitoring
- Develop new approaches to managing an existing or new franchise&