XCPD-462 Managing a Franchise Business
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
It takes a strong concept, high quality marketing and many other elements to build a successful franchise company. A franchise business has many unique and diverse needs that must be effectively addressed through a dedicated management system. This course will evaluate the various approaches used by a broad spectrum of franchise companies to identify, evaluate and even challenge traditional thinking. This session will cover the following key related areas:
- Franchise Relations: Jan Gilbert, Partner, Gray Plant Mooty
- Franchise Systems & Support: Iric Wexler, VP, The Cleaning Authority
- Dispute Resolution: Chuck Kincade, Delta Resolutions
- Operations Excellence: David Worthen, Partner, Quarles & Brady, LLP
- Site Selection & Territory Planning: Dr. R. Sukumar, CEO, Optimal Strategix Group
- Strategic Growth Planning: Andrew Sherman, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Note: Speakers subject to change based on availability.
At the completion of the course, a successful student will be able to:
- Discuss best practices in franchising management
- Assess common franchise systems, support and monitoring
- Develop new approaches to managing an existing or new franchise&