Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
This program is design for five days to cover all relevant topics on fire risk insurance. Fire risk insurance is a form of property insurance which protects people from the costs incurred by fires. When a structure is covered by fire insurance, the insurance policy will pay out in the event that the structure is damaged or destroyed by fire. Some standard property insurance policies include fire insurance in their coverage, while in other cases; fire insurance may need to be purchased separately. Companies should check with their insurance companies if they are not sure whether or not fire insurance is part of their policies, and if fire insurance is not included, it should be purchased.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Know fire principles, managing it and what risk involved
- Develop checklist, conduct audit and survey
- Analyze the audit report and make recommendation
- Know all the types of firefighting equipment should be available
- Present a recommendation to the organization
Introduction on Fire * Principle of Fire * Management Control * How to Carry Out Effective Risk Management, Survey and Audit * Q&A * Recommendation on Practicing Effective Management System * Audit Finding and Survey Report * Fire Fighting Equipment and Its Type * CD Show * Case Study on a Place of Work * Presentation on the Finding and Recommendation Report * Q&A * End of Session
- Based on case studies (30%); Techniques (30%); Concepts (10%) and Role Play (30%)
- Pre-test and Pro-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Small Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.