Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This workshop is useful for senior and mid-level female executives who want to improve in virtue and effectiveness within their business without losing their feminity and authenticity. Participants from all functional areas and all industries are welcome.
About the course
While many studies prove the positive impact of having women in leading positions, they still have to rise to special challenges.: evolving in a male-dominated organization, overcoming stereotypes and biases, increasing personal presence and network, etc. Thanks to this workshop, you will be able to understand and master typical challenges in woman leadership, recognize gender pitfalls but also develop your personal leadership formula for success.
With the help of psychometric analysis, 1to1 personal coaching, feedback, negotiation simulations, and networking, you will gain insights and hands-on experience:
- Male vs female leadership and communication strategies – what we can learn from each other
- Self-awareness- creating your own leadership style – know your drivers and patterns – Discover who are you as a leader
- Self-management and marketing – sell yourself and your successes – First impression assessment
- Dealing with internal conflicts – personal needs versus leadership role (e.g. ”Boss” and ”Mother”)
- Understand and master typical challenges in female leadership
- Recognize gender pitfalls early enough to react properly
- Characteristic of a successful manager
- Learn the root causes of the barriers that exist for women in the workplace
- Check your own gender biases and distinguish between confidence and competence in your colleagues
- Manage a more effective gender-diversity program; Recognize the issues women face when speaking up
- Know-how to reenter the workforce after taking time off and to create opportunities to reach your ambitions
- How to better differentiate yourself and say ”no”
- Action plan for your personal growth
- Tips for managing managers
Marion Bourgeois is the Founder of MBBT, a German leadership consultancy. With 20 years of leadership experience in IT, Marketing, Strategy and Human Resources, and especially as former SVP Competence Management at Deutsche Telekom, Marion’s empathetic style, and practical experience enable clien...