Who should attend
Business professionals seeking to build skills to effectively communicate in a positive, professional manner, regardless of circumstances.
About the course
Be an effective and professional communicator under any circumstances
As a woman in business, how well you communicate has a huge impact on your success. It can immediately influence how others view your credibility, quality of work and overall performance. This seminar, designed especially for women, offers professional women a safe environment to discuss, explore and practice techniques to enhance your communication skills. Learn to be composed and professional even under difficult circumstances, be able to flex your communication style as needed, deliver your message with impact, and respond to criticism in a positive manner.
How You Will Benefit
- Be viewed as a tactful, credible and effective communicator
- Define your unique communication style
- Enhance listening skills to foster stronger connections
- Recognize and control how your image is affected by your communications
- Learn how perceptions can impact your success
- Develop the skills of a more effective communicator
- Learn to flex your communication style
- Adjust your communication when impacted by stress
What You Will Cover
- Learning how image and perception impact how others view you and your performance
- Completing the Insight Inventory® and exploring different communication styles
- Learning how to positively impact the visual, verbal and vocal aspects of communication
- Applying good listening skills to achieve tact, diplomacy and credibility
- Defining the five actions of credible communication
- Recognizing your “hot buttons” and preparing for situations that may set them off
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.