Executive Presence for Women
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
Develop a strong female executive presence with this 2-day training seminar
Get the personalized feedback you need to develop a more powerful presence. Have you ever been told (or felt) you’re too stiff, timid, aggressive, nervous, bossy, emotional, have a boring voice, or lack confidence? If you want to be considered leadership material, it’s essential to hone your verbal and nonverbal messages. The executive presence for women training seminar helps you do just that. This seminar explores the key components of being "powerful." In a supportive atmosphere, you’ll get honest feedback from your instructor and peers, benefit from videotaping and improvisation practice, and get a realistic idea of your current power image. You’ll then identify and practice improving your power presence. Filled with personalized coaching and intensive feedback, this is the ideal seminar for women who want to influence and maximize their executive presence.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn how body language and verbal behaviors affect your image as a leader
- Recognize how small changes can improve your ability to be perceived as powerful
- Use your verbal and body language in appropriate ways to increase your influence
- Understand how powerful leaders vary and balance their verbal and body language depending on the circumstances
- Learn how to project confidence in any business situation
- Receive personalized coaching and thorough feedback from your instructors and peers.
What You Will Cover
- Creating your authentic story: What kind of leader are you? Why do you deserve to be a leader?
- Understanding how to demonstrate confidence and command respect
- Knowing how to exude positive energy when needed
- Targeting your body language and determining how to get results
- Identifying your current body language profile: Are you high or low power?
- Understanding the impact of your personal appearance
- Identifying image derailers and words and phrases to avoid
- Practicing being the “confident leader” even when you have doubts
- Planning your positive “self talk” and your power poses
You'll be recorded in action as you address your colleagues. You will see yourself improve, relax, and refine your techniques with each performance. This recording is yours to keep.
- Identify the Key Components of a Powerful Executive Presence
- Assess Your Present Executive Image
- Apply Proven Techniques and Power Poses to Display Authentic Personal Confidence and Presence
- Recover from Verbal and Nonverbal Slip-Ups and Mismanaged Emotions to Retain Executive Presence
Mental Elements of Executive Presence
- Apply the Principles of Composure and Confidence to Exude Presence
- Frame Self-Talk and Visualization So They Help You Achieve Your Desired Executive Persona
- Integrate Internal Confidence Tools to Power-Up Your External Behaviors
Verbal and Nonverbal Elements of Executive Presence
- Recognize That Credibility Is Shaped Through Intentional Use of the Pillars of Executive Presence
- Identify Personal Authentic Expression of the Verbal and Nonverbal Elements of Executive Presence
- Demonstrate Capacity to Use a Story to Develop and Deliver a Memorable Experience
- Evaluate Professional Presence Through Review of Recorded Work and Guided Peer Feedback
Powerful Poses for Impactful Presence
- Identify and Use Power Poses That Support Both Feeling and Behaving with Presence
- Apply a Five-Step Process for Emotional Management
Recovery with Flexible and Polished Presence
- Appraise Challenging Situations and Intentionally Select Behaviors That Exhibit Executive Image and Reduce Perceptions of Aggressiveness
- Identify a Variety of Actions to Take When Needing to Recover from a Presence Slip-Up
- Analyze and Adapt Personal Presence in a Simulated Meeting Situation
- List Strategies for Consistently Exhibiting a Flexible, Polished Executive Presence
Who should attend
The executive presence seminar covers advanced techniques. Making it ideal for mid- to senior-level women who want to be seen as credible leaders.