About the course
This 8-week online course provides sales and management training for suppliers and distributors in the wine and alcohol beverage industry. Through exploration of route-to-market strategies for alcoholic beverages, students gain client-facing sales and territory management skills. Building on this knowledge, students complete weekly series of pre-recorded micro-lectures and submit activities or quizzes with video coaching and feedback from the instructor.
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to:
- Understand client/buyer decision profiles.
- Identify business opportunities in all sales channels.
- Understand buyer/client marketing and merchandising concepts.
- Tailor product sales concepts for clients/buyers.
- Employ networking strategies to close more sales to buyer/clients.
- Compose and communicate various cost calculations.
- Identify logistical inefficiencies and develop improved solutions.
- Demonstrate effective work project management strategies.
ACADEMIC INTERESTS: Developing knowledge and skills for winery and distributor sales divisions within the three-tier system. The industry does an excellent job of developing product knowledge. My focus is on using the product knowledge, analytics, motivational profiles to increase sales results....
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.