About the course
This 8-week online course provides an advanced education of sales and management training for suppliers and distributors in the wine and alcohol beverage industry. Building on students’ previous coursework in the Wine Business Management or the Wine Sales Management programs this course is designed for employees and owners seeking to refine their sales management skills and deepen their knowledge around identifying markets, applying marketing materials to real world markets and developing multi-level pricing proposals for all sales channels.
Topics & Methods covered:
- Product attributes that matter to clients
- Wine Distribution Costs
- Understanding of client business profiles and channels
- Understanding analytics and client tendencies
- Prospecting and networking for gaining new clients
- Analytics & Managing data
- Pricing Strategies
- Joint Business Plan
- Tactical Business Plan & Review
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about General Management Programs
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.