Wine Sales Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Business and Economics at Sonoma State University.Full disclaimer.
This 8-week online course provides sales and management training for suppliers and distributors in the wine and alcohol beverage industry. Through exploration of route-to-market strategies for alcoholic beverages, students gain client-facing sales and territory management skills. Building on this knowledge, students complete weekly series of pre-recorded micro-lectures and submit activities or quizzes with video coaching and feedback from the instructor.
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to:
- Understand client/buyer decision profiles.
- Identify business opportunities in all sales channels.
- Understand buyer/client marketing and merchandising concepts.
- Tailor product sales concepts for clients/buyers.
- Employ networking strategies to close more sales to buyer/clients.
- Compose and communicate various cost calculations.
- Identify logistical inefficiencies and develop improved solutions.
- Demonstrate effective work project management strategies.