Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Individuals who wish to gain deeper knowledge of managing their emotions and live a healthier life so they become more productive at work and at life.
About the course
Would you like to gain mastery of your emotions? Handle challenging emotional situations with confidence? This seminar has been designed to help leaders and managers to gain advanced knowledge of applying emotional intelligence to achieve work life balance. The training will focus on helping you to relate effectively with difficult individuals. It will also help you to develop empathy with others.
This Oxford training seminar will focus on:
- Applying choice theory to make emotionally healthy choices
- Overcoming psychosomatic disorders
- Managing anxiety and emotional trauma
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Understand the causes of anxiety
- Overcome anxiety disorders
- Apply Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to overcome your emotional stress
- Deal with traumas from the past
- Practice work life balance
- Gain Mastery of our Emotions
- Pacing Conflicts
- Priority Conflicts
- Deepest Needs of the Human Heart
- Deficit Motivation
- Abundance Motivation
- Causes of Anxiety
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dealing with Cognitive Distortions
- Human Development
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.