Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- HR managers
- Training managers
- Experienced instructors
About the course
In this course, we will explore all aspects of Training Needs Assessment so that you will be better equipped to respond effectively to requests from your supervisors, colleagues or peers when asked for performance improvement interventions. You will be armed with the tools and knowledge that will ensure that you can ask the right questions, find the answers to performance problems and uncover opportunities for improvement. These skills will enable a more strategic approach to improving the overall performance at the individual, operational and organizational level.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits to the organization in implementing a Training Needs Assessment in order to improve performance
- Identify and explain the steps in the Training Needs Assessment process needed to identify performance gaps and their root cause
- Identify and overcome the barriers and challenges when trying to implement a Training Needs Assessment
- Identify issues/problems with performance, or opportunities to improve performance in your organization or work team
- Determine when training is the appropriate response to a human performance problem or opportunity
- Determine Return on Investment (ROI) and measure training effectiveness
- Training Needs Assessment process
- Performance gaps and their causes
- Tools and techniques for Training Needs Assessment
- Data analysis interviews
- Barriers and challenges to Training Needs Assessment
- Overcoming barriers and challenges to Training Needs Assessment
- Training Needs Assessment blueprint
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.