Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Individuals involved with developing or implementing an EMS, especially ISO 14001;
- Facility managers who may be subject to an EMS or compliance audit;
- Internal or external compliance or EMS auditors
- Quality and internal auditors
- Audit program managers and ISO 14001 program managers
- Individuals wishing to obtain certification as EMS/ CEA/SFM auditors
- Health and safety personnel
About the course
This course provides an introduction to environmental management systems and their implementation. It provides best practice relating to assessing environmental impacts and performance monitoring, including energy consumption and waste, and examines the relevant cost savings which can be made the bottom line
- Demonstrate how efficiently you manage environmental risks
- Demonstrate and satisfy the needs of stakeholders
- Implementation and maintenance of an EMS
- Deliver cost savings
- Enhance your company's reputation
- Improve business processes
- Provides you with a better understanding of environmental issues and risk controls for your business.
- Environmental Management Systems training assists you to not only conduct and pass audits, but to optimize quality and performance.
- History of Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Background to ISO14001:2004
- Identifying Aspects & Assessing Impacts
- Operational Control Measures
- Effective implementation of EMS
- Procedures, documents & records
- Training, awareness & competency
- Supplier review and participation
- Internal Audit & Review
- Audit Reporting & Subsequent Activities
- Based on case studies (30%); Techniques (30%); Concepts (10%) and Role Play (30%)
- Pre-test and Pro-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Small Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.