Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in building successful teams and providing effective leadership:
- All Leaders and Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Team leaders and Supervisors
- Technical Staff
- All Personnel with Line Management responsibility
About the course
There is one thing that is common to all leaders. They all need followers. Do others follow you because of your rank or authority or do they follow you willingly? Can leaders motivate? These questions and more are explored on this thought provoking, motivational and interactive seminar.
By attending this Oxford seminar you will be making another significant step in developing your Leadership expertise. You will have the opportunity to explore in a safe working environment proven and validated tools and concepts that you will be able to activate on your return to work. By raising your own awareness of the impact you have on those around you will be better placed to build strong meaningful relationships.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Develop further your leadership mind set
- Create Leadership capabilities that helps you get more of what you want often
- Encourage feedback to raise your leadership self-awareness
- Enhance your effectiveness as a Coach
- Use a wide a range of problem solving methods to make more informed decisions
- Encourage others to contribute their thoughts and ideas
- Build consensus and therefore buy in by team members
- Accelerate your understanding of others
- Create a vibrant, thriving motivational environment
- Negotiate more effectively
- Creating a Leadership Skills set to Meet the Challenges of the Global Business Environment
- Re-evaluate How you Lead using the FED Leadership Model
- Understand and Practice Leadership Communication in a Practical Team Led Activities
- Conduct a Personal Leadership SWOT Analysis
- Creating a Template for High Performing Team
- Explore Latest Research on Motivation in the Workplace
- Develop skills to Accelerate Collaborative Working
- Enhance Negotiation Skill set using Harvard Business School Case Studies
- Application of the GROW Coaching Model
- Learning the Art of Giving Feedback
- Understand the Importance of Learning Styles (Honey and Mumford) to help you to help others give the best of themselves
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.