Team Dynamics Using NLP for Managers & Team Leaders
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of human excellence. By applying the principles of NLP you can model yourself on talented people in order to replicate their success. This two-day course provides an introduction to the core skills and techniques of NLP.
This course will introduce and give participants an insight into the vast number of NLP tools and techniques they can employ to develop business relationships and successful teams, change unproductive behaviours and become even more confident, persuasive and influential within the workplace.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Employ the core NLP skills and techniques to build a cohesive team spirit.
- Establish instant rapport with everyone you interact with.
- Learn to create motivational outcomes and overcome barriers to success.
- Discover how to build and maintain your self-confidence in challenging situations.
- Equip yourself with techniques to create greater creativity and new ways to solve conflict and problems.
Understanding NLP - 'The Science of Human Excellence'
- Learn what NLP is and how the tools and techniques can be employed
- Competency modelling - understand how top performers function and replicate their behaviours and thinking patterns
- Understand the foundation stones of NLP and the four core skills
Creating Rapport and Relationships
- Assess your own and your colleagues’ language patterns
- Use a variety of language patterns to motivate and influence
- Create instant rapport – the three key techniques of 'mirroring'
- Master the skills that will let you build cooperative working relationships
Learning to Appreciate Personal Differences
- How to use 'following' and 'leading' skills to influence others
- Explore multiple descriptions of the world to give you more choice
- Discover how to appreciate your colleagues’ points of view
- Learn to lead people to shared solutions
- Create greater behavioural choice and options when dealing with others
Power in the Spoken Word
- Understand your language patterns and learn new ways to communicate
- Successfully re-organize your thinking by changing your language
- Learn to use precision questioning to elicit detailed information
- Employ language to empower others and learn how to use words to accelerate achievement
Create the Habit of Focusing on Motivational Outcomes
- Develop the habit of outcome thinking for dynamic results
- Creative goal setting
- Learn the steps to agreeing motivational outcomes for yourself and others
- Accelerate your team’s success and sense of achievement
Build Confidence and Develop Positive Behaviours
- Create your own state of excellence in threatening situations
- Learn to change restrictive and unhelpful thoughts, habits and feelings into positive and empowering ones
- Discover exciting and fast ways to change your thinking patterns
- Core techniques for gaining and maintaining confidence and peak performance
A Framework for Leadership
- How do top performers achieve so much?
- Uncover the power in non-verbal communication to enhance confidence in others
- Positive leadership thinking and outcome thinking
- Model excellence – replicate the behaviours of success
Techniques to Achieve Excellent Results with Individuals and Teams
- Creating creativity
- Practical ways to deal with challenging workplace conflict and problems
- Tools for problem exploration and resolution
- Establishing and maintaining engagement and motivation
- Formulating an action plan for your personal development
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
Suitable for anyone who wishes to take the first steps in learning about NLP and has a desire to produce even better results than they achieve at present. This course is particularly beneficial to supervisors and managers who wish to improve their success through others.