Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is for senior leaders with direct responsibility for leading large teams and making strategic decisions. Typically, candidates have held senior leadership roles for at least 10 years.
About the course
Gain a greater clarity of thought and vision for your leadership
Challenge your assumptions and think creatively about the issues you face as a senior leader on this six-day experiential programme.
With support from 15 core faculty members, your learning will involve small-group tutorials, lectures and practical sessions. In these, you will explore the following questions:
- what can I do as a leader that no one else can do?
- which personal qualities can I build on to deliver organisational success?
- how can I harness my personal strengths to inspire my teams?
Drawing on the humanities, the programme introduces you to a range of new ideas, experiences and ways of thinking. It will push you out of what you know and where you feel most comfortable.
This programme attracts leaders from all over the world and many different sectors who will provide a fresh perspective on your personal leadership challenges. You will share experiences with other leaders in a stimulating environment and build long-term relationships within a global network.
On completion, you will return to your role with greater clarity and vision, equipped to meet the future challenges of your organisation.
- Gain new perspectives of your leadership in a changing context
- Explore your personal leadership challenges with fresh insights
- Obtain greater clarity of thought and vision
- Form relationships with global leaders and share ideas and experiences
To your business
- Re-energised leaders with greater strategic focus
- New ideas to help your organisation flourish
- Access to a diverse global community
Why choose the Strategic Leadership Programme?
- Personalised support with your tutor throughout the week and in your individual follow up session
- Opportunities for self-development and building your self-awareness
- Draw on innovative research and varied learning styles to encourage your thinking and explore new perspectives
- Diverse insights from our faculty and your peers
Sue Dopson is the Academic Director of the Oxford Diploma in Organisational Leadership, Associate Dean of Faculty at Saïd Business School, a Fellow of Green Templeton College, Oxford, and Visiting Professor at the University of Alberta, Canada. She is a noted specialist on the personal and organ...
Ph.D. (Econ), Helsinki School of Economics Professor of Organization and Management, Aalto University School of Business Eero Vaara is a Professor of Organization and Management at Aalto University School of Business, and he is also a permanent Visiting Professor at EMLYON Business School, Fra...
Tracey is an Associate Fellow at Saïd Business School. She teaches and directs courses in leadership on open and custom programmes. She plays a leading role in innovation both in learning design and programme content in executive education. She is particularly interested in how smart adults learn...
Named one of the world’s 50 most influential management thinkers, a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum and one of Fast Company’s most Creative People in Business, Rachel Botsman is a leading expert and author on trust in the digital world. Rachel is the author of two ground breaking...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.