Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The Directors Strategic Programme is ideal for directors, c-suite executives, owner-managers and entrepreneurs, who are looking for an outstanding personal development opportunity to improve their performance and become more effective business leaders.
About the course
An effective strategy will carry your business forward to where you want it to be. The Directors Strategic Programme is a two-day intense course that will differentiate delegates from their peer group and would enhance their career. The programme will introduce theoretic and practical research that explores strategic management as an economic science as well as a leadership practice and skill set. Delegates will explore effective strategy design and implementation, review current thinking around the core competencies, strategic change and the cultural dimension.
The two-day programme will cover the following areas:
- The orthodoxy of strategy: analysis, choice, and implementation
- Competency theory of strategic analysis
- Strategic drift
- Market and competitor analysis
- Competency theory and change
- Perceived user value, competency comparison
- Strategic change and culture
- Strategic ambidexterity
On completion of this programme delegates will have:
- Increased understanding of the language and dominant concepts in strategic management; orthodoxy
- The ability to carry out a broad and deep strategic analysis of their own competitive space
- Insight into their firm’s strategy, its success or not and a view of strategic change goals short medium and longer term
- A sound knowledge of advanced strategic change frameworks
- A rich and deep appreciation of organisational culture and how it affects change
- A strategy toolkit to be used in their current and future roles
Phyl is a bright, engaging and enthusiastic coach. She works with a range of mid to top layer leaders in the UK. Her particular focus is on strategic alignment; ensuring leadership behaviours are driving the strategy of the organization forward. Phyl’s background enables her to have one foot in ...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.