Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Senior executives responsible for growth of a business unit, geography, or the effectiveness of a function.
- Senior managers charged with jumpstarting and leading growth in emerging markets
- Business unit heads, country leads or functional leaders
- C-level executives, division presidents and vice presidents
- Senior R&D executives at large multinational companies
About the course
An actionable framework
Contrary to the traditional view that more activity — launching new products, entering new markets, acquiring other companies and such — leads to more revenues and profit, the experts who developed and lead this program have shown that growth comes from doing less and being more focused.
Grounded in the principle that the growth agenda is 10 percent strategy and 90 percent execution, they offer an actionable, execution-focused blueprint for unlocking sustainable, profitable organic growth on a global scale, one that has resulted in sustained double-digit growth in revenues and margins for major global brands. With its emphasis on execution, you’ll leave this program with a tailored, actionable agenda for driving growth at your company.
- Create a customer-centric, organic growth culture
- Execute top line growth strategies
- Structure an organization for top-line growth
- Leverage current strengths to unlock top-line growth
- Create a clear vision and strategy for focusing growth efforts
- Deploy resources boldly against priorities
- Unleash the creative potential of your people as growth champions
- Create a culture of experimentation and strategic agility
Context and Discovery
- Growth opportunities and challenges
- Innovating across the business
- Finding growth opportunities through customer and market insights
- Focusing where you can win
- Choosing strategy lenses (workshop)
- Rallying cry: communicating strategy across the company
- Unleash the potential of people by giving blank checks
- Creating a business proposal for a blank check (workshop)
- Report backs on blank check proposals (workshop)
Organization, Execution, and Metrics
- Creating an opportunity-focused organization
- Organizing globally (case studies and best practices)
- Clarifying roles and delegating responsibilities
- Building collaborative networks for execution
- Execution: thinking big, starting small, testing and learning, fixing and scaling fast
- Metrics: measuring progress and communicating success through storytelling
- Building global brands with soul
- Organizing and executing strategy plans (workshop)
Prof. Sawhney is a globally recognized scholar, teacher, consultant and speaker in innovation, strategic marketing and new media. His research currently focuses on modern marketing, enterprise analytics and business innovation. Prof. Sawhney has written six management books as well as dozens of ...
Sanjay Khosla is a Senior Fellow at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and a Senior Advisor at Boston Consulting Group. Sanjay was President, Developing Markets at Kraft Foods (now Mondelez International) from Jan 2007 to March 2013, responsible for 65,000 people in over 6...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.