Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This course is designed for anyone interested in developing their negotiation skills. Participants can come from all industries regardless of role or title.
About the course
Increase your influence, build positive relationships, and secure the best possible outcomes for yourself, your colleagues, your customers, and your organization. By attending this highly interactive program, you’ll be able to identify different styles of negotiating, influencing, and persuading, while learning how to work across silos, and build your comfort and confidence by taking part in live negotiations with fellow participants.
What You Will Learn
- Application of insights to current internal and external challenges and opportunities
- How to build a negotiation “checklist,” with emphasis on different types of persuasion and negotiation
- The foundations of strategic persuasion: influencing, persuading, and negotiating, with a focus on negotiating
- How others perceive you during individual and team negotiations and how to improve and capitalize on your personal style
How You Will Benefit
- Build positive and sustainable relationships internally and externally.
- Develop goals and strategies to yield high value outcomes.
- Develop techniques for motivating others and learn which techniques determine consistent success.
- Learn to identify non-verbal cues that affect performance.
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.