Strategic Sales Negotiations
Today’s purchasers are more attuned to the “real value” of what they’re buying.
Discover how to influence them and improve your profits! Regain the seller’s advantage over today’s more sophisticated purchaser with the help of this strategic sales negotiation training. Learn the tools, techniques and savvy sales negotiation tactics that enable you to influence your buyer’s perception of cost, value and benefits. Close the sale by maintaining a flexible position that successfully counters your buyer’s negotiating moves.
How You Will Benefit
- Discover through sales negotiation training how to improve sales margins and closing ratios
- Influence how customers view your product’s costs, benefits and value to them
- Anticipate buyer behavior and turn it into an advantage
- Establish your credibility with the buyer
- Develop confidence-building skills that maintain your control of sales negotiations
- Be ready to justify your price when meeting price specifications
- Use creative advantages to counter competitive offers
What You Will Cover
- Understanding the sales negotiation process from both perspectives—yours and the customer's
- Differentiating between selling and negotiating
- Using powerful sales negotiating/planning tools
- Addressing aggressive buyer demands face-to-face
- Developing stronger client relationships through win-win negotiations
- Applying strategies to favorably influence the four primary negotiating styles
- Creating a motivational climate for your buyer
Who should attend
Sales professionals, sales managers, account executives, contract negotiators and anyone involved in negotiation processes and would benefit from this sales negotiation training.
Note: Several years of sales experience is recommended.