The art of Advanced Communication
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
The ability to plan and execute good quality communications in the workplace is one of the key attributes of the modern manager and leader.
Developing this competency is vital to managerial skills enhancement given that effective communication is essential to the current and future success of any organization. However, because we are now operating in a tech-heavy, time-poor environment, not only do leaders need to be understand – they need to be understood – and quickly.
Real communication is about first understanding self and then about knowing, with certainty, how other people differ from you and how your message comes across to them. This Oxford training seminar entitled, The Art of Advanced Communication will focus on these elements as the essential basics of communication and then build on several key related skills. This training seminar will also focus on the necessity of developing both personal skill and the right attitude for effective communication.
Training Seminar highlights:
- Planning to communicate and choosing the right way
- Creative and systematic approaches
- Self-awareness of communication style
- Reading other people and managing their perceptions
- Presentation skills explained
- Delivering your message
- Handling conflict, understanding differences and building confidence
Objectives Participants will gain the following from this Oxford training seminar:
- An understanding of how to plan and execute communication
- Awareness of one’s communication style
- How to read and adapt to feedback and body language
- Increased skill in presenting, questioning, listening and observing
- Practice and confidence in delivering communications
This contemporary, interactive Oxford training seminar entitled, The Art of Advanced Communication will challenge and educate delegates, using a broad realm of techniques such as tutor input, discussions, case studies and examples, real-play feedback sessions, video input and relevant personal communication challenges.
The organisation can expect delegates to:
- Return to work with greater confidence and skill sets for making presentations and communicating with individuals and groups
- Achieve a more reliable and repeatable format for communication across the Company
- Be more ready to volunteer to share information and data by way of 1:1 and group conversation Look for opportunities to practice their skills and be able to pass on tips to help others Personal Impact The delegates can expect to:
Gain the knowledge and skills required to create communications that gets the message across in an interesting and dynamic way Learn how to conquer nerves, capture an audience, and get them on your side Understand, step-by-step, the stages of preparing and executing successful communications
Who should attend
Anyone who wishes to see a dramatic improvement in their professional (and personal) communication skills. Level within the organisation is less important than keenness to learn and apply new skills of communication in the workplace.