Who should attend
This Oxford online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who wants to learn techniques to work with other colleagues
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Project, purchasing, finance & production officers and personnel
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
- Anyone who juggles multiple tasks and deadlines
About the course
How do you manage the endless workload, demands and changing priorities?
Efficient and effective working practices are essential skills for today’s managers. Business are very competitive and organisations require people who can manage their time effectively, work with others to achieve goals, and who struggle to meet customer demands.
Oxford Time, Tasks & Priorities online training course will introduce practices and techniques to manage pressure proactively, allowing you to meet deadlines and deliver against your objectives. You will also develop skills in working well with others to ensure success.
By the end of this online training course, you will be able to:
- Utilise the skills to get work completed on time & budget
- Apply basic project planning tools to plan and schedule work
- Detect stakeholders and gain their support and input
- Motivate team members to gain their commitment and support
- Communication and influencing techniques to meet deadlines
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training online training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Effective planning and project management techniques
- Task leadership and collaboration skills
- Managing assigned tasks effectively
- Evaluating and establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to delegate
- Stakeholder management skills
- Give development feedback
- Develop team members
- Motivating others to high performance
- Effective communication skills
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.