Who should attend
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- Process Analysts
- Process Designers
- Operations Managers
- Business and Systems analysts
- Information Technology Professionals
- Process Project Team Leaders and Members
- Quality management Specialists
About the course
Business process analysis and modelling is an essential capability required to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and agility of an organization.
In this online training course, the participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to conduct in-depth analysis and accurately model business processes at the enterprise level as well as the detailed workflow level.
Participants will learn and apply the Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) technique. BPMN is a globally accepted process definition approach that is used as a standard for both current (as-is) and future state (to-be) process modelling.
No business in the modern interconnected world will survive without skilled experts who can continuously improve business processes to meet global challenges.
Attendees of this Oxford online training course will:
- Confidently contribute to business process improvement initiatives
- Develop the skill to gather the right information to build a business process model
- Be able to accurately capture and map the details of a business process using models
- Apply best-practice business process analysis and modelling techniques
- Improve, design and optimize the work of the organization through process modelling and analysis
- Contribute to the competitiveness of the organization through operational excellence
- Design digitally-enabled processes using the BPMN technique
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training online training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
- Aligning business processes with business strategy
- Defining process architecture
- Effectively analyzing current (as-is) processes
- Mapping and modelling business processes using BPMN
- Analyzing process stakeholder requirements
- Improving business processes
- Designing new business processes
- Building the to-be process model
- Implementing the redesigned process
- Measuring and monitoring process performance
- Making your process initiative successful business process modelling concepts
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.