Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Senior and middle managers involved in supply chain management including customer servicing, marketing, logistics (i.e.distribution, warehousing, transportation, etc.), manufacturing (i.e. production planning, materials management, etc.), purchase and sourcing and third party service providers for logistics and manufacturing. Organisations will benefit by sending multiple participants from different functions at the same time. Selection for the programme will be based on academic and professional achievements and the promise of having a strong impact on the organisation.
About the course
Supply chain management is a one week in-depth practitioner-oriented executive education programme which enables the participants to understand anatomy of a supply chain and explore means and methods by which the supply chain of an organisation can be managed to enhance its business competitiveness.
- To expose participants to the elements of a supply chain
- To understand the challenges in coordinating a supply chain
- To appreciate the role of the supply chain in enabling business competitiveness
- To explore contemporary trends and issues in effective supply chain management
- Components of supply chain (Concept to Cash)
- Coordination issues (Structural, Managerial, and Operational)
- Supply chain and business competitiveness (Alignment, Appropriateness, and Impact)
- Innovative practices in supply chain management
- Supply chain metrics, supply chain simulations
- People-centric issues in supply chain coordination
- Design and execution of supply chain for business advantage
- Best in class supply chain management practices
- Impact of Information Technology on supply chains
Educational Qualifications Ph.D in Quantitative Methods (2008-2011) Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki Finland (Former Helsinki School of Economics) B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (2002-2006) Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur India Academic Affiliation Assistant Professor In...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.