Supply Chain Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.Full disclaimer.
Supply chain management is a one week in-depth practitioner-oriented executive education programme which enables the participants to understand anatomy of a supply chain and explore means and methods by which the supply chain of an organisation can be managed to enhance its business competitiveness.
- To expose participants to the elements of a supply chain
- To understand the challenges in coordinating a supply chain
- To appreciate the role of the supply chain in enabling business competitiveness
- To explore contemporary trends and issues in effective supply chain management
- Components of supply chain (Concept to Cash)
- Coordination issues (Structural, Managerial, and Operational)
- Supply chain and business competitiveness (Alignment, Appropriateness, and Impact)
- Innovative practices in supply chain management
- Supply chain metrics, supply chain simulations
- People-centric issues in supply chain coordination
- Design and execution of supply chain for business advantage
- Best in class supply chain management practices
- Impact of Information Technology on supply chains
Who should attend
Senior and middle managers involved in supply chain management including customer servicing, marketing, logistics (i.e.distribution, warehousing, transportation, etc.), manufacturing (i.e. production planning, materials management, etc.), purchase and sourcing and third party service providers for logistics and manufacturing. Organisations will benefit by sending multiple participants from different functions at the same time. Selection for the programme will be based on academic and professional achievements and the promise of having a strong impact on the organisation.