Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
This Stress Management training course is for anyone encountering pressure in the working environment and who would like to feel better equipped to handle it.
Learn how to stand up to stress and how to see it as an opportunity for personal growth and development and not a threat.
This Stress Management training course is designed to enable delegates to recognize the symptoms of stress and attune themselves to deal with it in a positive manner. Appropriate action can be taken, lessening the risk of the stress encroaching on general health and well-being.
What is Stress?
- The Effect of Stress on Physical Health and Well-being
- How much Stress is too much Stress?
- Where does Stress Come from?
- What are the Common Signs of Stress?
- What Type of People is more Prone to Stress?
- What can Management do to Minimize Stress at Work?
How Can we Manage Stress Better?
- Become aware of your stressors, and your emotional and physical reactions to them
- Recognize what you can change
- Reduce your emotional reactions to stress
- Learn to moderate your physical reactions to stress
- Build your physical reserves
- Develop healthy eating habits
- Maintain your emotional reserves
Other Strategies for Managing Stress
- Time Management
- Communicating Effectively
- Breathing Exercises
- Guided relaxation and visualization techniques
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Immediate stress reduction
- Relaxation therapy
- Problem solving
- Getting Inner Balance
- Modify your behavior
- Handle your anger
- Think positively
- Learn to say “No”
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
- Those responsible for teams who are looking to develop techniques to manage stress effectively
- Managers working in high-pressure environments looking to prevent stress becoming an issue
- Teams who want to develop a balanced and stress-free culture and environment Individuals where stress is affecting their performance and their personality