Who should attend
- Training and development managers
- Managers and supervisors
- New or experienced trainers
- HR professional
About the course
Learn strategic principles of succession planning, models to put in place, creation of templates for knowledge transfer, and key practices in the successful succession planning of your organization’s staff and leadership.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create templates for knowledge transfer
- Learn key practices in planning
- Implement plans for leadership and the organization
Succession planning and knowledge transfer
- Defining Succession planning
- Thoughts to consider
- Generational impacts
- Why the need
Succession planning and organizational development
- The business case for Succession planning
- Approaches to Succession planning
- Four tips to Succession planning
- Models for Succession planning
Human resource supply forecasting techniques
- Defining knowledge transfer
- What is it?
- Why do we do it?
Creating a knowledge transfer program
- Things to consider
- How do we transfer knowledge
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.