Who should attend
- General managers
- Divisional managers
About the course
Differentiate your organisation and build a sustained competitive advantage through effective strategic planning.
Generally strategic planning assumes the future will be more or less like the present. However, in today’s world of accelerated change – we need to challenge this industry convention.
When we plan, we should examine the prospect of a radically different future which capitalises on new technologies and the macro changes in the environment.
This course is based around key issues and adoption of a systematic waterfall approach. It covers the following critical elements:
- Senior executive team responsibility
- Strategic planning team composition
- Critical analytical requirements
- The requirement for differentiation
- The identification of core competencies
- Measurement of strategic plan success
This course is centred on a series of workshops which require participants to explore the theoretical outlines and turn the theory into a practical business plan. The focus will be on differentiation and strategic advantage underpinned by a culture of winning.
- Mission, vision, values and a critical goal
- Strategy analysis tools
- Strategy alignment
- Strategy development
- Strategic challenges
- Strategic goals
- Strategy deployment
- Strategy measurement
- Develop the ability to use the tools to build a strategic plan
- Gain confidence in developing breakthrough strategic initiatives
- Have the ability to seriously influence and motivate people around strategy
Your organisation will:
- Develop an integrated and aligned approach to strategic planning
- Have the ability to clearly define the responsibility for strategy
- Have the potential to win in the market place
- Secure the engagement of your people
Bryan Travers is the owner operator of Quality Dynamics Limited, a consultancy practice specialising in Senior Executive Leadership Coaching and Strategy Formulation. He has 30 years of experience in Senior Executive roles in various businesses. He also has a 20 year heritage in Executive Educati...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.