Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Auckland Business School.Full disclaimer.
Differentiate your organisation and build a sustained competitive advantage through effective strategic planning.
Generally strategic planning assumes the future will be more or less like the present. However, in today’s world of accelerated change – we need to challenge this industry convention.
When we plan, we should examine the prospect of a radically different future which capitalises on new technologies and the macro changes in the environment.
This course is based around key issues and adoption of a systematic waterfall approach. It covers the following critical elements:
- Senior executive team responsibility
- Strategic planning team composition
- Critical analytical requirements
- The requirement for differentiation
- The identification of core competencies
- Measurement of strategic plan success
This course is centred on a series of workshops which require participants to explore the theoretical outlines and turn the theory into a practical business plan. The focus will be on differentiation and strategic advantage underpinned by a culture of winning.
- Mission, vision, values and a critical goal
- Strategy analysis tools
- Strategy alignment
- Strategy development
- Strategic challenges
- Strategic goals
- Strategy deployment
- Strategy measurement
- Develop the ability to use the tools to build a strategic plan
- Gain confidence in developing breakthrough strategic initiatives
- Have the ability to seriously influence and motivate people around strategy
Your organisation will:
- Develop an integrated and aligned approach to strategic planning
- Have the ability to clearly define the responsibility for strategy
- Have the potential to win in the market place
- Secure the engagement of your people
Who should attend
- General managers
- Divisional managers