Strategic Branding: From Behavioural Insights to Business Growth
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London Business School.Full disclaimer.
Enhance your ability to build and manage customer-focused brands to drive profits and organic growth.
Maximise the power of your brand
From behavioural insights to business growth, leverage critical consumer and managerial perspectives to build exceptional brands.
Benefits for you
- Engage with world-class faculty to craft a powerful, long-lasting brand driving profits and growth.
- Hear first-hand how industry leaders have built a global customer base.
- Access the latest behavioural research from the field of behavioural economics.
- Gain evidence-based tools and techniques, and learn to overcome and adapt to market disruption, global change and evolving customer needs and behaviours.
- Extract greater value from your customer insights to drive product design, communications and strategic and operational planning.
Benefits for your organisation
- Equip your organisation to adapt to industry challenges, employing unique frameworks and new perspectives.
- Improve your organisation’s brand positioning, embed your brand promise in your culture, and drive growth by leveraging brand strategy.
What you learn
Get the edge in leveraging customer and managerial insights
- How do others see your brand? Explore perceptions both internally and externally.
- Gain a better understanding of your customers’ needs through the lens of behavioural economics.
- Learn how to apply a customer-centric strategy without bias.
- Test the impact of branding decisions using experimental research in a safe environment.
Develop your brand strategy
- Define your brand promise. Embed the customer voice within your organisation’s strategy, clarify your identity and resonate with your target audience.
Implement your brand strategy to drive growth
- Examine the principles and practices to design and manage the customer experience across several touch points.
- Create communication tools to deliver customer value, and pricing tools to capture value.
- Implement consistent brand strategies to generate business growth based on consumer and management’s insight.
How you learn
Gain insights from faculty and industry leaders
- Learn from our world-class faculty, who are leading authorities on consumer behaviour and perception, and behavioural economics.
- Gain key industry insights. Guest speakers share how experimental research produces profitable consumer insight.
Apply your learning to real-life brand challenges
- Visit a London-based organisation and experience its brand-related challenges at the start of the programme. Work in a small group to apply your new learnings to these challenges, and present your recommendations to company management at the end of the week.
- Analyse how companies can maximise brand promise at every customer touch point, through a mystery shopping expedition in London’s retail sector.
Your learning experience
- Collaborate and network with a global peer group, sharing personal experiences and debating the industry’s latest hot topics.
- Experience cutting-edge thinking. Faculty lead Simona Botti is an expert in consumer behaviour and perception; David Faro in behavioural economics.
- Discover our connections to London’s leading organisations, leverage our networks and gain confidence to work across different cultures and markets.
Who should attend
Marketing and non-marketing professionals who are responsible for developing and leading the delivery of brand strategy. Attendees include:
- Marketing practitioners.
- General managers.
- Senior functional managers.