Social Media Marketing Seminar
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with DePaul University.Full disclaimer.
Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, YouTube... companies are using these "tools" to communicate with their customers, and you can too. Learn about social media and how to use it to enhance your business or career and build relationships in ways you never have before. Whether you are promoting your company, your personal business, your next career move or a local event, it pays to understand the value of online social networking sites. With DePaul’s Social Media Marketing Seminar, you will gain a better understanding of the various benefits of social media, including communication, collaboration, multi-media and entertainment. You will also gain insight into the low cost and high yield associated with social media.
- Gain a better understanding of how to use Social Media Marketing (SMM) for both business and personal use
- Discover how to use SMM to build awareness, increase visibility and engage in conversations
- Learn from case studies and real-time demonstrations
- Explore various SMM tools including Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon and YouTube
- How Social Media Marketing (SMM) works
- How businesses and individuals are using sites for promotion
- The unwritten rules of SMM etiquette
- Using searchable directories to find a variety of contacts
- How to create profiles for social networking sites so "they" can find you
- Measuring the Impact of SMM Efforts
Who should attend
The seminar is designed for business owners, decision-makers, entrepreneurs and professionals looking to gain a better understanding of Social Media Marketing.