Who should attend
develop managers, directors and other key stakeholders into supply chain leaders
About the course
Take one step closer to becoming a SCM Leader
The SCM Leadership Academy is a 14-week program designed to develop managers, directors and other key stakeholders into supply chain leaders by drawing upon the industry-leading supply chain curriculum at Haslam and the peer connections and group learnings from interaction with faculty developed during the class.
What You’ll Learn
The SCM Leadership Academy will be divided into 14 modules, including:
- Supply Chain Strategy and Value
Personal leadership philosophy, vision and communication.
- The Concept of End-to-End or Integrated Supply Chain Management
Self and situational awareness.
- Supply Chain Financial Impact
- Supply Chain Integrated Business Planning
Strategic decision making.
- Supply Chain Planning and Measurement
Performance management and providing feedback.
- Purchasing and Supply Measurement
Contingency based leadership - adapting style to circumstance.
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
Translating strategy into action.
- Logistics Management
Coaching for performance.
- Aligning Supply Chain Operations for Total Value Optimization
Aligning organizational culture, structure and practices with strategic outcomes.
- Supply Chain Relationship Management
Using coalitions, collaborations and political savvy.
- Closed-Loop SCM, Sustainability, and Risk Management
Creating an environment for success.
- Global Supply Chain Management
Building the high-performance team.
- Supply Chain Information Technology
Develop organizational agility.
- Future Trends in Supply Chain Management
Scenario planning and strategic foresight.
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.