Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford Sales Professional Training course is for anyone who desires to expand their expertise in sales best practices and procedures. Delegates do not require any previous sales experience to benefit from this training.
This Oxford training course is suitable for a wide range of sales professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Corporate Sales Trainers
- Sales Territory Account Representatives
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Field Service Representatives
- Business Development Managers
- Sales and Marketing support Team Members
About the course
Companies of all kinds rely on skilled, motivated and knowledgeable sales professionals to grow their customer base and increase their revenue. This training programme is designed to give delegates the knowledge and confidences they require to overcome objections, close more sales, and generate new business opportunities. Specific emphasis is placed on developing face-to-face communication skills, persuasion techniques, and sales negotiation strategies.
In this advanced sales training programme, delegates will discover how to utilize interpersonal skills to quickly build trust and rapport with their customers and prospects. In addition, delegates will learn how to effectively identify and develop key account customers by applying professional sales best practices.
- Plan, manage, and control the sales process to increase sales effectiveness
- Diagnose and resolve problems that create obstacles to new business opportunities
- Successfully resolve customer objections and close the sale
- Utilize time-proven sales negotiation techniques and persuasion skills
- Maximize social media selling strategies to increase revenue
By the end of this programme, delegates will be able to:
- Describe effective strategies for developing new business opportunities
- Incorporate social media marketing best practices to increase sales
- Utilize body language to build trust and rapport face-to-face or over the phone
- Design a multimedia sales presentation
- Overcome customer sales objections and close the sale
- Customize a sales presentation to appeal to the four customer “buying styles”
This Oxford Sales Professional Training course encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, video clips, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills.
- Increased sales revenue growth
- Greater market penetration and brand awareness
- Foster a company-wide sales culture
- Improved customer service
- Increased sales team morale
- Lower sales force turnover
- Greater job satisfaction
- Enhanced communication and negotiation skills
- Improved job performance
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Improved time management skills
- Increased income potential
DAY 1 Advanced Communication Skills to Increase Sales
- How to Make and Excellent First Impression
- Overcoming Interpersonal Communication Barriers
- Active Listening and Questioning Skills Development
- Strategies to Improve Telephone Communication Effectiveness
- Silent Messages: Interpreting a Customer’s Body Language Gestures
- How to accurately determine a customer’s “buying style?”
Delivering Dynamic Face-to-Face Sales Presentations
* Top 7 Reasons Why Customers Don't Buy * Tips to Develop Trust and Rapport with any Customer * Time-proven Principles of Persuasion * How to Customize a Sales Presentation to Individuals and Groups * PowerPoint Presentation Tips and Techniques * Negotiation Strategies to Overcome a Customer’s Objections and Close the Sale
DAY 3 Managing Emotions in Sales
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Likability
- Improving Money Talk
- Developing Confidence, Authenticity and Likability
- Understanding Reactions under Stress and Conflict
- Best Techniques for Top Sales to Manage Stress
- Setting and Managing Expectations for Consultative Selling
- Emotional Management in Negotiations
DAY 4 Going the Extra Mile to Improve Customer Service
- Cornerstones of Superior Customer Service
- What do your Customers Expect?
- How to Use Customer Service to Increase Sales
- Creating Customer Service “touch points”
- The Importance of Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Service Recovery Tips Tactics and Techniques
DAY 5 New Business Development Planning, Preparation, and Execution
- Prospecting is a Numbers Game
- Best Practices for finding New Prospects
- Creating a prospecting Phone Script and Elevator Speech
- Tips for Managing your Appointment Schedule
- The Art of Qualifying Prospects
- Setting Business Development SMART Objectives
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.