Who should attend
- People relatively new to sales or those who’ve been in a sales position for a while and want a to bring their selling skills up to date to achieve success in this changing world of sales.
- Sales leaders who want to refresh their skills to develop their sales teams to be more effective in meeting and exceeding sales targets
About the course
Your customers are much more demanding, much more discerning and are looking for much more for their money. Old, outdated, traditional methods of selling no longer work.
The content of this course will give you the essential skills to position you ahead of your competitors, establish your credibility and enable you to communicate value to your prospective clients. This will ensure you fill your pipeline with quality leads which convert into high paying clients…. CONSISTENTLY.
This popular course is highly interactive, giving participants the opportunity to discuss and share their experiences as well as learning the essential skills to increase sales.
Fill Your Pipeline with Quality Leads
- Create a quality prospect list and monitoring form which can be used to analyse business and identify the strengths and weaknesses of your activity AND develop your business in the future
- Create your own value proposition to enable you to clearly communicate how you can add value to your customers business
- Write emails that will be read and responded to
- Make phone calls that will results in an appointment.
Convert Your Leads into Sales
- Maximise every sales opportunity by using a proven sales process which will position you ahead of your competitors
- Ask effective questions which will lead to a reduced level of objections and an increased level of sales.
- Professionally identify the needs of the customer, present a relevant solution and close the sale.
- Use a very simple process to anticipate and deal with any objections that may arise
- Differentiate yourself from the competition and increase repeat and referral business.
She has more than 29 years experience in the sales and marketing environment. 14 of those years were spent in the Financial Services Sector. In 2000, she set up her own company working with businesses to increase sales revenue by attracting, converting, and retaining more of their ideal clients. ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.