Who should attend
All those who are directly or indirectly involved in sales & those in the service lines.
About the course
Selling’ is a very common business buzzword for getting / securing customers. Selling has moved beyond ‘here’s the product, please pay up’ to a more consultative approach. Everyone claims they know how to sell, but do they? It takes more than just years of hands-on sales experience; it takes refined and proven skills and more practice..... But then again, a sale without service excellence is like of beauty without brain. Sales & Service must go hand-in-hand. It is the two sides of a coin in business.
Selling is an Art and Service is an extension beyond just a smiling face. It requires a demonstration of professionalism and quality that need to be reviewed and refined from time to time. This program is intended to sharpen your sales / service people and provide the solid foundation that paves the way towards establishing an ever increasing sales momentum.
## Course Objectives
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- To improve the art of selling and to enhance customer service to complement the drive for more sales, thus establishing the possibility of continuously securing more and more sales.
- Participants will have to develop a specific ‘sales plan’ for action. Their plans will be brainstormed thoroughly (evaluated – remedied – verified) before execution!
## Course Outline
- Professional Image Management
- Your Attitude as a Sales Professional
- Developing Confidence in Selling
- The Golden Rules of Selling
- Leader-shift into the Professional Sales Paradigm
- Networking & Qualifying Prospects
- Time Management & Goal Setting
- Making & Securing Appointments
- Greeting Skills & Techniques
- Rapport Building, reducing relationship tension & developing friendships
- Discover Needs - probing with designed questions
- Sell Solutions - stressing benefits & advantages
- Tackling Questions & Handling Objections
- Sell the Sale - applying a myriad of closing techniques to secure the sale
- Preventing Rescissions - keep the sale!
- Understand How Customers are Lost & Designing Ways to Retain Them
- Serving the Different Customer Personalities
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills Can Make the Difference
- Linguistic Skills: Empower yourself to speak better
- Listening Attitude & your Listening Skills
- The VIN Principle of Serving Customers
- The 10 Dimensions of Service Quality
- How to Better S.E.R.V.E the Customers
- Telephonic Excellence
- Common Sense Techniques in Serving & Making the Customer Happy!
- Review the Winning Balance between Selling & Serving
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.