Project Risk Analysis Andmanagement
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
Sound investment decision–making in the public and private sectors is key to ensuring the sustainable health & growth of the economy. In this Oxford Project Risk Analysis & Management training seminar, you will acquire knowledge & tools to conduct financial and economic project appraisal.
If an important capital project does not achieve the financial and economic goals of the promoter organisation, it can result in financial losses, waste of resources and impacts across wider reputational spheres. The goal of this Oxford training course is to avoid such situations by giving participants the tools and techniques of modern economic and financial project appraisal.
This Oxford training seminar will highlight:
- The importance of careful risk assessment in the project planning and appraisal phase
- Modern concepts of risk assessment
- The advantages, disadvantages and practical applications of various risk management tools
- The increasingly important role of public-private partnership (PPP) as a risk controlling solution for delivering successful projects
This interactive and practical Oxford Project Risk Analysis & Management training seminar will provide an insight into how procurement organisations can meet the challenge to pick and deliver the best projects against a context of limited resources.
It will take you through the key stages of project risk assessment, and provide guidance on risk management tools to improve project outcomes.
This Oxford training seminar will focus on the principal risk factors and other key issues that need to be considered in managing the planning of major, long-term, high-value projects.
This Oxford Project Risk Analysis & Management training seminar will conclude with an in-depth review of the most widely used mechanism for major projects, the public-private partnership (PPP) contract; identifying, assessing and allocating the principal issues in adopting a PPP model.
By the end of this Oxford training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Prepare a risk identification process within a project appraisal
- Identify key risk categories
- Appreciate the suitability of differing risk management solutions
- Recognise the benefits of the PPP project model
This Oxford Project Risk Analysis & Management training seminar will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The daily workshops will be highly interactive and participative. This will involve regular discussions on key concept in project appraisal and risk management, the uses and limitations of various techniques, and how best to identify, evaluate, select and structure these high value undertakings.
Application of sound project risk assessment and management techniques will enable the organisation to forecast potential future conditions that might create strategic opportunities or jeopardise project success, thereby not only maximizing the organisation's return on capital invested in projects, but also improving its reputation for delivering positive outcomes.
By the end of this Oxford training seminar, your contribution to your organisation will have been significantly enhanced. You will be able to:
- Understand how to identify project risk and uncertainty
- Apply tools and techniques that address risk analysis/assessment
- Develop robust structures to allocate, mitigate or otherwise manager project risks
- Maximise the prospects of successful supplier tendering and project delivery
- Understand the core elements of public-private partnership contracting models and their use in managing project risks
Who should attend
This Oxford Project Risk Analysis & Management training seminar is suitable to a wide range of professionals involved in the development, appraisal, implementation and management of projects. Those with previous experience in project appraisal will be able to share their expertise with others; the broad base of participants ensures that everyone benefits from a wide range of sector and policy perspectives.
This Oxford training seminar will particularly benefit:
- Project and Contracts Personnel in both public and private sectors
- Technical Specialists seeking broader perspectives of project planning & implementation
- Government Officials, Ministries, Public Sector Agencies
- Project Financiers, Developers, Sponsors, Consultants
- Risk Management Personnels
- Project Management Professionals