Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This fast paced and interactive seminar is suitable for a range of professionals who have an administrative element to their roles, but is especially suitable for:
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Business Support Staff
- Office Managers
About the course
This popular Oxford seminar takes account of the existing skills and abilities of delegates and is therefore highly interactive focuses whilst also focussing on sharing best practice.
The challenges facing today’s Administrators and Secretaries are not a million miles away from those faced by the Executive Teams they support. Apart from being able to manage their time effectively, follow up to ensure tasks are completed on time, be the ‘go to’ person to keep everything on track, administrators and secretaries now also need superlative communication skills.
The goal of attending the seminar is to enable delegates to:
- Provide excellent support to their Managers and Teams
- Encourage an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses
- Become a skilled communicator and influencer
- Develop confidence in reporting and presenting
- Understand the importance of setting and achieving targets
- Identify priorities and manage time to keep work on track
- Determine what Areas you are Strong In and what Areas Need Development
- Understanding the Responsibilities of your Role
- Discover your Own and Others’ Preferred Learning Styles and how to use them to Good Effect
- Planning and Using your Time Effectively
- Recognising Potential Conflict and Learning Techniques to Resolve Conflict
- Explore Communication Strategies including Skillful Listening and Questioning Techniques
- Becoming Aware of your Stress Triggers and how to handle them
- Understanding how Teams Develop, Mature, and Perform
- Prepare and Deliver a Presentation to Peers and Receive Feedback
- Understand the Main Aspects of Emotional Intelligence
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.