Who should attend
This course is ideal for managers and leaders, new and emerging team leaders, and supervisors.
About the course
Managing performance is an ongoing activity that begins with understanding your people and what motivates them, ensuring clarity and alignment in their goals and providing meaningful and clear feedback.
- See the link between business performance and individual performance.
- Set meaningful and measurable objectives aligned to organisation goals and individual responsibilities.
- Understand what motivates your team members, as well as, understanding your own motivational factors.
- Provide clear and meaningful feedback.
- Manage poor work performance - dealing with people openly and fairly.
What is covered in the course?
- The link between business performance and individual performance.
- Establishing and maintaining positive work relationships.
- Setting meaningful, measurable and aligned performance goals.
- Providing clear and meaningful feedback.
- Addressing poor performance.
How will I benefit?
This practical half-day course will provide you with skills and tools to ensure your people perform at their best – and how to address poor performance if it arises.
An ideal addition to any manager’s toolkit.
How will my organisation benefit?
Improved performance management leads to improved performance. Your new tools will enable your business to build, maintain and address work relationships.
Kathy Pillion MA (Organisational Performance Improvement and Workplace Learning); B. Bus (Human Resource Development); Graduate Certificate of Workplace Elearning Support; Cert IV (Training and Assessment) Kathy has more than 25 years’ experience as a Human Resources Consultant and training facil...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.