Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Senior executives, vice presidents, directors, and managers seeking to improve business results by inspiring extraordinary performance throughout their department, division, or organization.
About the course
Become a leader who creates meaningful change and truly makes a difference.
Are you ready to inspire people with a powerful vision?
To create positive energy, ignite passion, and foster a work environment that thrives on personal motivation, adaptability, collaboration, and accountability? This is what transformational leadership is all about. You challenge the status quo and become a conduit for sustainable success. You insist on collaboration and empower your people to become leaders themselves. In this seminar, you will build a clear roadmap that includes specific steps, techniques, and tools to make you the change agent. You change and others will follow. Get ready to assess your skills, master new strategies, and transform.
How You Will Benefit
- Assess your strengths and step up to lead by example
- Rise to the challenges of today’s “do more with less” reality
- Inject passion and a sense of purpose to spark creativity and innovation
- Inspire your team to reach and strive for greater performance on their own
- Cultivate a culture where followers want to become leaders
- Create and articulate your vision for the future
What You Will Cover
- Evaluating your organization’s predominant leadership style(s)
- Exploring the transformational leadership skill set: 10 essential skills
- Assessing your own transformational leadership skill level
- Making adjustments and developing a process for enhancing your transformational leadership skills
- Monitoring progress with milestones and metrics
- Developing a process for adapting your team’s culture
- Creating your cultural adjustment action plan
Effectively Approach the Program and Processes for the Seminar * Describe Your Personal Objectives for Learning from the Program and How They Align with Other Participants’ Objectives and the Seminar Learning Goals * Interact with Other Program Participants to Share Your Experiences and Perspectives, Listen and Provide Feedback, and Contribute to the Learning Community
Three Leadership Approaches
- Define the Characteristics of Transactional, Transitional, and Transformational Leadership Styles
- Recognize the Impact Each Leadership Style Has on Individual Employees and the Organization as a Whole
Determining Your Leadership Approach and Fit
- Explain the Relationship of the Three Leadership Approaches to the Business Growth Curve
- Identify Which Leadership Approach Best Represents Your Current Preference
- Compare Your Approach to What You Feel Is the Predominant One Within Your Organization
- Compare What Leadership Approaches Your Organization Values and/or Needs (Your Leadership “Fit”)
Where Transformational Leadership Is Optimal and Why
- Relate the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Three Leadership Approaches Most Relevant to Your Situation
- Recognize the Environments in Which Each Approach Is Optimal and Why
- Explain Why Most Individuals and Organizations Should Seriously Consider Transformational Leadership as a Primary Approach
The 10 Essential Skills of a Transformational Leader
- Recognize the 10 Essential Skills of an Effective Transformational Leader
- Describe What Proficiency in These Skills Entails
- Apply This Knowledge to Determine Which of the Skills Should Be Used in Different Situations
Assessing Your Transformational Leadership Skills
- Describe the Differences Between Change and Transition and Their Emotional Impact
- Rate Yourself on the 10 Essential Leadership Skills
- Identify Areas for Improvement as Well as Strengths to Leverage
- Recognize How Well Your Particular Skill Set Matches the Needs of Your Organization
Building Team Member Engagement and Alignment
- Draft and Share Your Vision and Mission for the Group You Lead
- Apply Storytelling to Engage and Inspire Others
- Create Team Member Alignment and Diagnose Causes of Team Difficulties
Developing Your Plan for Transformational Change
- Describe the Codependence of Personal and Work Environment (Culture)
- Create a Personal- and Culture-Adjustment Roadmap
- Appreciate the Advantage and Value of Using One-Page Plans
Implementing and Managing Your Plan
- Appreciate the Impact of Your Leadership Development Efforts on Your Stakeholders and Their Reactions
- Align Stakeholders Behind Your Vision
- Gain Insights into Effective Interaction with Your Team as You Manage the Process
- Create a 90-Day Implementation Plan to Focus Your Roadmap and Execute These Changes
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.