Who should attend
Individuals from medium-sized businesses, NGOs and large corporates who have customer-facing functions with at least two years’ experience in a customer service role, serving end consumers and retailers and desire to:
To improve customer service
- Inculcate service culture and deliver superior level of performance
- Understand how to delight a customer
- Provide insight into customer behavior
- Create lasting customer satisfaction and return business
- Convert satisfied customers into loyal customers and advocates of the company
About the course
Devising and implementing appropriate strategies for customer management and effective communication will create value for customers, achieve strategic company goals and ensure competitive advantage in the market place. The course is structured to provide participants with the essential tools for not only achieving breakthrough service, but also laying the foundations for an innovative, dynamic work culture tailored to the exacting needs of clientele. The focus is on managing customer expectation, delighting the customer, effective relationship management and understanding the barriers to delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Role of Effective Communication in Customer management
- Maintaining and Updating Database (to aid effective communication)
- Creating and Communicating Value
- Barriers to Value Creation
- Best Practices around the World
- Telephone Techniques
Managing Complaints and Feedback: Best Practices Worldwide.
- Handling objections and complaints
- Scenario (case study discussion)
- Video presentation
- Monitoring of complaints and compliments
- Action guides for solving problems and taking corrective action
Key Learning Outcomes
- improve your performance on customer service delivery
- deliver superior customer service leading to customer delight
- improve team work and synergy within various departments
- achieve competitive advantage in the market where you operate
- delight internal and external customers
- become more productive and increase job satisfaction
Dr. Tayo Otubanjo is a senior lecturer at Lagos Business School. He facilitates full-time and executive MBA modules in marketing management. He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick (UK) and a Visiting Scholar at Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State ...
She started her career at Citibank Nigeria and spent approximately 14 years in the nation’s financial sector during which she garnered experience in strategy, product development, sales and marketing,customer serviceand customer relationship management, cultural change management, amongst others....
Dr Anderson helps people and organizations grow. He does this as a global disruptive innovation consultant, teacher, in-house company business mentor and Intrapreneur. Since transiting from a career in medicine and surgery in 2007, Dr Anderson has become a proven disruptive global senior busines...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.