Who should attend
Individuals from medium-sized businesses, NGOs and large corporates who have customer facing functions with at least two years' experience in a customer service role, serving end consumers, retailers and other end consumers
About the course
Devising and implementing appropriate strategies for customer management and effective communication will result in creation of value for customers, achievement of company's strategy goals, and competitive advantage in market place. The course is structured to provide participants with the essential tools for not only achieving breakthrough service, but also laying the foundations of an innovative, dynamic work culture tailored to the exacting needs and demands of the clientele. The focus is on managing customer expectation, delighting the customer, effective relationship management and understanding the barriers to delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Role of Effective Communication in Customer management
- Maintaining and updating database (to aid effective communication)
- Creating and Communicating Value
- Barriers to Value Creation
- Best practices around the World
- Telephone techniques
- Handling objections and complaints
- Scenario (case study discussion)
- Video Presentation
- Monitoring of complaints and compliments
- Action Guides for Solving Problems and taking Corrective Action
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
Key Learning Outcomes
- Building a world class customer service culture in organisations
- To ensure that the participants understand customer service philosophy
- To kindle the entrepreneurial spirit among participants by focusing on the benefits of customer retention and customer life time values
- To equip participants with the tool kit for serving customers well and also achieving better results from their marketing efforts
- To acquaint participants with the most recent developments in customer service and marketing
Dr. Tayo Otubanjo is a senior lecturer at Lagos Business School. He facilitates full-time and executive MBA modules in marketing management. He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick (UK) and a Visiting Scholar at Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State ...
She started her career at Citibank Nigeria and spent approximately 14 years in the nation’s financial sector during which she garnered experience in strategy, product development, sales and marketing,customer serviceand customer relationship management, cultural change management, amongst others....
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.