Who should attend
This program is suitable for individuals who provide a service or product to external or internal customer, including customer service representatives, sales personnel who have a direct or indirect interaction with the customer.
About the course
What is good customer service? How can it go from good to great? What are the pitfalls that many perople experience when trying to deliver customer service? Does attitude count? What is the best way to handle difficult customers? What techniques can be used to reduce customer-service stress? Find out the answer to these and other important customer-service questions during this information-packed training session. Participants will learn what exceptional service is, how to project a customer friendly image, how to handle demanding customers, and more.
This training programmed will enable participants to:
- Describe high quality customer service
- List the benefits of providing excellent customer service to external customers
- Identify barriers to providing high quality customer service
- Apply techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers by successfully learning new techniques
- Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take correctively action if needed
- Understand and identify different behavioral styles and adapt as necessary
- Successfully understand customer complaints and resolve the problem
Customer Service, why bother?
- What is Customer Service?
- Who is the Customer?
- What’s in it for the Customer?
- Who deserves your service?
- The five (5) keys for better service: Reliability. Responsiveness, Feel Valued, Empathy, Competence
- Understanding the Customer perceptions and expectations: decisions and satisfaction
Psychology for Communication
- Communicating with the angry customers and their complaints
- Face-to-face communication, what is missing?
- The Six Rules for listening actively
- Body Language and non-verbal communication
Developing Customer Service
- Identify different types of clients
- Creating a list of FAQs
- Keeping clients informed about company developments
- Pros and cons of different promotional techniques
- Conducting small-scale market research
Developing Customer Service
- Projecting the right image on telephone and electronic media
- Enhanced telephone skills
- Maintain an upbeat and positive company image
- Develop an assertive attitude
- Dealing with Difficult Clients
- Negotiating a Two-Way Agreement
- Evaluating Past Experiences
- Keeping a fresh and updated approach
- Handling Job Burnout
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.