Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford training seminar on Advanced Negotiation Skills is suitable for anyone who wishes to enhance their skill set to make their negotiation performance a more effective part of their capabilities and will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders
- All Professionals
About the course
This Oxford programme addresses the specific needs of all five generations of employees found in today’s workplace and also covers the five distinct kinds of leadership that leaders, managers and supervisors need to be able to display to address the many challenging situations they face every day. This ability is essential as subordinates become more technically specialised and ‘knowledge-based’. Such workers demand a very different kind of leadership; a style that not only empowers and enables them but that also transforms their hopes and aspirations. Sadly, the vast majority of managers are promoted to leadership positions and fulfil their duties in an intensely personal and untrained manner that is not based upon any evidence-based models or approaches.
Using the ‘Next Generation Leadership’ approach is the only way that organisations that operate in today’s highly competitive environment can increase the commitment, engagement and discretionary effort of their staff. Having employees simply fulfilling their job description and formal contract of employment will no longer be good enough. Rather, tailoring your communication, influencing and leadership style to the situation and audience you address is now essential. This programme, therefore, is built around a powerful and comprehensive new model of personality – the Lumina Spark – that enables you to optimise your leadership effectiveness. You will receive a personal 50 page, in-depth personality report, a separate workbook to apply the report and a mobile phone app to help prepare for important meetings and conversations.
- Understand how your Personality Preferences impact others
- Appreciate When and How to use each of the Five Leadership Styles
- Develop your Interpersonal, Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Political Skills
- Optimize Performance, Trust and Collaboration within your Team
- Enhance your Personal Effectiveness and Job-Satisfaction
- Welcome Feedback and Embrace Continuous Learning
- The Specific Characteristics and needs of the Five Different Generations found in most Organisations nowadays
- The Five Leadership Approaches that are Required in Today’s Organisations
- Your Own and Other’s Personality Preferences
- Receiving and Understanding your own detailed Lumina Spark Personality Report and Workbook and Mobile Phone App
- Understand and Guide the Development of your Team and which Leadership to use with it
- The Kind of Team You Are All Part Of, How You Fit In and Your Own Unique Contributions
- Ways to Communicate and Influence effectively within your Team
- Proven Strategies to enhance your Staff’s Personal Performance, Motivation and Job Satisfaction
- How to be even more Emotionally Intelligent, Innovative and Outcome-Oriented
- Using Feedback and Technology to enable Continuous Individual and Team Learning
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.