Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Anyone involved in Learning & Development, Training or Talent Management
- Managers, Supervisors and Leaders in all sectors
- Human Resource (HR) personnel at all levels
- Occupational Health & Safety Personnel
- Anyone concerned with Organisational Learning
- Those who need to know more about Organisational Development (OD)
About the course
This exciting and innovative seminar will introduce you to the latest and best practices in training management and organisational learning. This seminar is paced, practical and highly rewarding. You will learn about how to become a truly ‘learning organisation’ . You will also develop your skills related to the leadership of training and development
This Oxford training seminar will introduce you to the latest and proven techniques for Training Management, Organisational Learning, Talent Management, and Organisational Development (OD). Your professional practice and career will be enhanced by attending this important 5-day course.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Organisational Learning theory
- Explain the concept of effective Training Management
- Utilise the skills of OD for Organisational Learning & Training Management
- Apply appropriate skills for developing a learning organisation
- Develop training suitable for a particular audience or workgroup
- Organisational Strategy and its link to Learning and Development
- Practical Approaches to managing your Training and Learning spend properly
- The Application of Training Management in World Class Organisations
- The Practical Steps involved in becoming a Learning Organisation
- Best-Practices in Learning and Development
- Basics of Finance of Learning Professionals
- Change Leadership
- Measuring your Organisation's readiness to Change
- Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Learning and Development
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.